Monday 23 July 2012

First time in the garden

Hi it's Chibi...

I just had to tell you about all the fun I had this weekend in the garden.

On Friday, I got a new hi-viz jacket and lead from my Mummy (it's a bit snug but its ok, I don't like playing in it much!). It had a horrible bell on the back that I just had to get rid of... it was driving me nuts. Daddy took pity on me in the end and cut it off as I kept trying to roll over and rub it off. 

Mummy put my new jacket on and I will admit, I did look rather fetching in it... 

What do you think??
On Saturday morning, Mummy and Daddy took me out in the garden as it was really nice and sunny outside. I've never been on grass before and was a bit unsure at first so I kept prodding it to see what it was... It's really squishy and tastes quite nice.

I ventured a bit further from the patio and once I'd gotten used to the grass, I couldn't stop myself running around.


Sorry Chibi but I want to add something....

I have never seen a cat run quite like him. Think Pony crossed with a Ferret!! (Mummy you're mean!)


Ok Chibi I've said my bit...

Granny and Granddad came over in the evening to see me and we had lots more fun running around the garden. I explored all the bushes and chased some bugs. I even found a few feathers in the grass! It was really fun hiding in the long grass (it was all long, it couldn't be cut because all of the naff weather we've had :( ) and jumping out at the grasshoppers (no one told him that white cats can't hide in green grass!)


I really liked all the flowers but they make me sneeze...



I really can't wait for my next trip into the garden. Hopefully we will have lots more nice weather so I can go out even more!


At the end of the evening, I was really tired so I cuddled up with Granny for some cuddles.

Now... I command to tickle my tummy!!
After all of the weekends excitement, I slept all night and didn't wake up for my breakfast until 9am! (I got a lovely lay in, makes a change from making get up at 5am on the weekends too!).

Now... Mummy's just put some dirty washing in the basket, so.... as her little helper (mmmm, not sure about that) it's my job to take it all out again!

Mission accomplished! =^.^=


1 comment:

  1. I have gave you the Sunshine award you can pick it up here.

    http://ian-mydogshebaslifestory.blogspot.com/

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete