Monday 2 July 2012

The little purr machine

On Saturday, we went to pick Chibi up from Tanya's house. All the kittens were very hyper and charging around chasing each other (Jasper and Terra even got a paper tube stuck on their heads!). Tanya went through all the paper work and we had a great long chat about Crafting (me and mum are big crafters) whilst me and Mum had a look at the new kitten that was born 3 weeks ago (my god that kitten is a monster!!)

After a few hours it was time for us to take Chibi home. Now, it's only a 20 minute car ride from Tanya's house to ours, but Chibi didn't like being shut in his carrier or the car ride at all. He cried the whole time poor thing. Once we got to my house, I put his carrier in the kitten so he could see his litter tray and food/water bowls, but all he wanted to do was explore. We had a lovely play in the living room where he discovered carpet. I don't think he's had much of an experience with carpet as he like to sit and trot with his front legs, burying his claws into the pile. Saying that, he seems to do that no matter where he is. He's even done it on the lino in the kitchen whilst eating his food.

He has been calling a lot so the first night we let him sleep on our bed. He takes up half of our bed now, so once he's fully grown, I think we might need a bigger one! He does just curl up, he spreads out as far as he can reach and as soon as you make the slightest movement, he pounces on your feet. 

This video was taken about half hour after we opened his carrier.






Here's a few pictures from the last few days. 


The 'Drop & Flop'


Slobbing it on the bed


Snuggling with Daddy


Sunning himself




Flopped on the back on my chair


Sound asleep

Looking at these pictures you would think he quite relaxed and lazy...

I have a few more videos which show just how loopy he is, so once I have downloaded them, I will post them up on here.

Enjoy xx






No comments:

Post a Comment