Friday 13 July 2012

I’ejrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsopgqw3w3w3w3w3w3w3w3w3w39avvv vg-ttttttttttttttttttttytttttttttttttttttt

…oops

Hi my names Chibi and whilst my mummy is asleep, I thought that I would say hello after the heated black cat seat that my mummy looks at came on. She was going to tell you what we’ve been up to but she flopped and is having a cat nap. Silly mummy.

I like my new seat; it’s warm and has fun little buttons on it that make noise when I jump on them. It’s right next to mummy’s head and when I want to play, and mummy doesn’t wake up when I poke her with my paws, I pounce on my seat and the shiny black back rest lights up in mummy’s face. When mummy goes to make it black again, I pounce on her hand and then she plays with me.

It’s been 2 weeks since I came to live with my new mummy and daddy and I’m having so much fun. I get to sleep all day, eat out of a giant green fish (last night it tasted of chicken!?!), and I have lots of toys to play with all to myself. I do miss all my buddies sometimes but I know they have probably having just as much fun as me.

Cat nap

The waldrobe is a great hiding place

Roar!! My dinosaur impression
Whilst on my explorations, I have discovered some other house mates. Mummy calls them Hamsters, not sure what they are but they look funny and every time I try to introduce myself, I get stopped by some sort of wall. There is a big fat ginger one that doesn’t really do much, he just sits there and stares at me a lot. There is another one high in the air that I can only see when it walks up the walls of its house. It’s little and seems friendly. I will have to wait until I’m a bit bigger before I can make proper introductions. The best one though is a big friendly one called Bo. She sniffs me a lot and likes to run through tunnels. I don’t like it when she spits her food out, it’s a bit gross!! Bo is a bit weird though, she likes to follow me around in her ball when I’m on patrol. It makes me jump when she runs into me.

I had a great surprise last week. My friends Tanya and Derek came to see me. I was a bit sleepy at first but Tanya had my favourite shoes on so I had to get them back. I was so happy to see them that after they left I ran around singing. I tripped up mummy a few times which she wasn’t happy about but she was in my way. It’s not my fault… I shouted kitten coming through but she didn’t move fast enough. It was funny.

This week I haven’t seen mummy that much as she goes out in the morning after I’ve had my breakfast. It’s been ok though as I’ve had daddy to cuddle with instead. When he wakes up, he gives me my dinner and then we play lots of games. My favourite game to play with him is chasing string. Daddy is a bit mean though…he moves it too fast so I can’t catch it. One day I will catch it. I will wait until he’s not looking and jump out from behind the sofa. When mummy comes home, I lay on my back and meow (the chicks can’t resist it ;)) and she comes and tickles my tummy, then picks me up for a cuddle. I like it when she tickles my nose. Sometimes, I like to play tricks on her. I lay on my back on her lap and pretend to be asleep. When she puts her face close to mine, I jump up and lick her nose hehehee!!


Today, I got the bestest present ever!!!! It’s a huge tower which has seats and toys on it! I couldn’t wait for mummy to finish making it and I kept climbing all over it. She kept taking me off it so I played in the box it came in instead. Mummy was using these big grey things and they kept trying to escape, so I chased after them and rounded them all up again. I had to kill them up so they wouldn’t escape again. Mummy said I should have been a sheep dog.



My new tower has evil mice living on it too. They make lots of noise so I tell them to shut up. They usually ignore me so I beat them up. I’ve managed to get 2 of them to be quiet but they still hang about so I give them a quick slap to keep them in line.


I’m a bit sleepy now so I’m going to curl up under the duvet with mummy and have a cat nap until daddy gets home later and show him how I shut the evil mice up.   =^-^=




No comments:

Post a Comment