Saturday 19 May 2012

Kitten fights

Hiya!!

Hope your having a great Saturday. Me, I'm absolutely knackered after doing house work that I've been putting off all week. Plus getting up at 5am every morning probably had something to do with it as well. I should be used to it by now, seeing as I have to do that every week but 5am is just such an ungodly hour that there should be a law against getting out of bed until at least 8pm!!

Anyway..

I was going through some stuff on my phone and found a few videos of Chibi from last Saturday when I went to visit Tanya and the kittens.

Here is one of the videos. Enjoy!



PS, I'm not sure which kitten he is playing with, but if you do let me know and I will put their name in the video.

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to ask Tanya!! Could be Ted!! But all the blues look so similar too me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much cute!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete