Sunday 27 May 2012

Growing like a weed!

Yesterday I went to visit Tanya and the kittens, and boy was I suprised. Not only had they grown hell of a lot in 2 weeks, they have started to go floofy.

I felt a bit sorry for them all having a fur coat in the heat, but that didn't stop them from running around, playing and chasing each other, or even licking your feet!! That wasn't pleasant. Some of the kittens have even learnt the "Bum Wiggle".

Here are a few of the pictures I took of Chibi.





The kittens love the little blue fish I took for Chibi on my last visit so much, that Tanya has asked me to make them some more. I have no idea why they like it so much as there is no cat nip in it what so ever. One of the mother's picked up the fish and carried it to of the room calling all the kittens to come and "eat" it thinking it was food. A couple of the kittens even followed.

There is only 5 weeks left until Chibi can come home and time just can't go quick enough. Are are pretty much set now, with the only thing left to do is to buy him some food and cat litter so now its just the long wait until July.

I have some lovely videos of all the kittens playing together, so once I have sorted them out, I will upload them for you all to see.

Have a great evening.

Kelly xx

4 comments:

  1. Can i see a picture of "the fish", please?
    I loved to read your story, I found you through another ragdoll blog (i have two ragdolls, picked them up two days ago!) I have a blog for mine as well, if you want to check! I love comments as well. :X

    I will make sure to come by and visit your blog to read updates on that sweet sweet girl! what day was she born?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps, what day was he born. sorry! i guess the pink in the background confused me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for commenting. I will take a picture of one of the new fish I made for the other kittens and put it up. I will definitely take a look at your blog. Chibi was born on the 30th March so we only have about a month left to go until we can bring him home. I bet you are really glad you've got yours home now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i am so happy to have them here, you have no idea! they make me happy everyday with their antics! :D

      Delete